Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

where is this smart money

SimonPB
Valued Contributor
everybody is talking about .. I asked my money some questions last night .. an my money is just plain doof ??
0 Kudos
23 REPLIES 23
Picky
Regular Contributor
hmm, maybe money had a headache?
0 Kudos
of
Frequent Contributor
smart money must be waiting for big market correction between now and march 2010 which seems to be a patern in our market
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
but the real Q is can you introduce me to some smart money ??
0 Kudos
divz
Super Contributor
obviuosly bored this morning Simon ... no work at the office?
0 Kudos
Galuc
Super Contributor
At the Radium I once met a working girl with a degree her number is 555 5555, does that count?
0 Kudos
BRE
Regular Contributor
Ja, I've heard a lot about this smart money that's selling off at the moment ... but the stupid money is still pushing the market to higher highs! Either the smart money is not that smart, or the people calling it the smart money have sold off instead of implementing a trailing stop loss?
0 Kudos
kwagga
Super Contributor
Simon, if I could I would introduce you to some smart money in Goldman Sacks. They just seem to grow money on trees in that company. I guess if you feed your trees enough greed, and keep ethics away from the roots, your money tree will blossom. All in the good old name of capitalism.
0 Kudos
saash
Super Contributor
Ok - this is fun :-) There are 2 gaps calling for a put!! Now I know the trend apears up and all that yak yak ... but are you all seriously riding this out?
0 Kudos
Russ
Super Contributor
Your money is doof?We all know that money talks,but it doesn't always listen.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Maybe we should stop asking the smart money questions and start letting smart money asking us questions If money talks maybe we need to do some listening for a change?
0 Kudos
Prestonmyhusban
Regular Contributor
Simone, put your smart money into your virtual wallet and take it to your holy grail seminar to be attended by fools.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Sorry, I do not know where the smart money is.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Well I went and listened to my money and it said it wanted more friends & family. So now I gotta figure out where the family is hiding so I can add to the money tree ;-)
0 Kudos
Not applicable
The smart money is hiding from the smart idiots who think that they are too dumb to be smart without being humble.
0 Kudos
HateGauteng
Super Contributor
My money wanted outta here and its done so successfully. Pretty smart hey!
0 Kudos
eddy66
Super Contributor
My money wanted a new owner cause it was finding it hard to fornicate and multiply with me in the vicinity.All it's children and children's children were committing suicide.I think they are happy wherever they are now.
0 Kudos
Werner_1
Super Contributor
Just a thought: If the smart money is on the sidelines until next year and not participating in this 'bull market' we currently having, they loosing out on some very good gains, would that not actually imply that 'smart money' is in fact not that smart after all?
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Eddie66, I was just wondering this morning if you were still around and how the portfolio was holding up. Guess this reply answers that question...... Still making it back I hope ?
0 Kudos