Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

who wants to play?

mantaray
New Contributor
0 Kudos
Asher
Regular Contributor
well since you are taking it to 100k you won't mind spotting me the 10k
0 Kudos
DF
Contributor
I am in!!!! My 10K already in warrant account!!! E mail will work for me!!!
0 Kudos
skoorb
Frequent Contributor
Let's go. Send instructions.
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
Looks like a lot of admin coming your way Chartist,
0 Kudos
wap
Occasional Contributor
Count me and my 10k in. Great idea
0 Kudos
Nolan
Contributor
Hi Chartist, will you be trading on warrants or shares? I only have a warrant account at the moment.
0 Kudos
Jacques_1
Frequent Contributor
0 Kudos
Not applicable
0 Kudos
DF
Contributor
And I would prefer to trade only warrants on the top40!!!! Don't have time to analyse all the smaller shares.....
0 Kudos
liquid
Contributor
Count me in!!! I'll do the admin no sweat....
0 Kudos
Not applicable
hey liquid - good to hear from you - did you look at the video i did yesterday - this is the kinda stuff I want to show you when you come visit next...
0 Kudos
Nick_1
Frequent Contributor
I reckon anything goes with ur R10k, so whatever u trade, be it shares, warrants, ssf, long, short. The idea to me is not to trade differently but to trade ur game. that way all of us can maybe learn sumthink.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
am happy and interested to play and contribute :) nice idea Chartist...
0 Kudos
Nick_1
Frequent Contributor
The reason why it should be a seperate account is that if its in ur main account then its quite easy to pick the winners and let the losers fall on the side. Not that I suggest any of the esteemed forumites will ever do that, gosh no!
0 Kudos
liquid
Contributor
Oh shoot i missed it! Repost the link maybe? (Work interfering with my trading...) First w/end in march good for you? Else at a push i could come down w/end 17th-18th Feb? mail me & lets set it up ;)
0 Kudos
Dilligaff2
Frequent Contributor
Been a spectator for 4.5 years.Time to join in with real players. I need to accumulate school fees - count me in
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Show me the moola chaps .Winner takes 1% of your portfolio at the end.Whos scared?
0 Kudos
Pleiades
Frequent Contributor
Dilly - since you're accumulating school fees you are welcome to mine. They're payable by the end of the month. Thanks...!:)
0 Kudos
bothac_1
Contributor
Would love to join you. Count me in!
0 Kudos