Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

who wants to play?

Champ_golfer
Frequent Contributor
Im in Chartist, mail me your ideas My 8k from Jan is already 20k... We can create a excel sheet and monitor it offline for interested members,and guys that have time to do so(snowing here today in London) apart from SBFM and share ideas via email to prevent legalities etc. (The guys that have the balls can put in their own trades in their individual SB online accounts without others knowing what they do, this forum can only act as guide sort of..) Obviously we can only advise and suggest what to possibly do and it will be up to them individually to take risk etc. for it when they trade themselves (I already have friends that are getting updates daily as they are learning and interested to do themselves one of these days)- paper trade sort off Simon PB does this sound find with you guys at SBFM ? I have learned alot of lessons this last year and think it might be worth sharing with others, unless you see our knowledge as a threat offcourse stormedaj69 at the hotmail dot com
0 Kudos
redsun
New Contributor
0 Kudos
sax
Frequent Contributor
If it's ok i would also like to join since i'm still fresh in the game and also need tips, don't think i'll do to bad or i'm just lucky but also started with 10K at 1 FEB and sold today to make my first R1500
0 Kudos
skylark
Occasional Contributor
New to this - count me in
0 Kudos
Runbird
Contributor
Is this the longest thread ever? :)
0 Kudos
Not applicable
no we had much longer ones in the zarpian era....
0 Kudos
Runbird
Contributor
Apologies for my ignorance - Zarpian era?
0 Kudos
Not applicable
###Space dude####tended to write as such####big time putster###Chartist and him got on like a house on fire###
0 Kudos
Not applicable
This idea sound amazing.Nice one Chartist. Keen to be a part of it and share some valuable ideas. Im in. Where to from here?
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Ja - you gonna have to give me some time to get the blog totally funtional .... seems we have started at a really chelenging time - no direction in anything at the moment....
0 Kudos
Bossie_Bek
Contributor
Mmmm... still monitoring you forumites daily - count me in please!
0 Kudos
Asher
Regular Contributor
mmm, this thread has drawn out allot of people...surely must be a record for the most posters to a thread
0 Kudos
Runbird
Contributor
The lurkers lurketh no more... Are there others reading this forum and never posting, or have we got everyone now?
0 Kudos
Brasso
Not applicable
0 Kudos
Richard_1
Occasional Contributor
I'm willing, set the stage, maybe next year we do to 100k to 1mill ...its all proportional !!
0 Kudos
scandal
Super Contributor
sounds like a great way for a novice trader to learn. I am in.
0 Kudos
asylum
Super Contributor
In for a penny.In for a Pound. I'm in!
0 Kudos
Not applicable
It would be relatively easy to set up a simple webpage to accommodate this endeavour. I'm rather busy right now, anyone with the time and skills?
0 Kudos
Not applicable
yes I am also thinking that a proper web page will be better than blog with all the Mweb or whoever's K@k on it....I will do some work on it this weekend....
0 Kudos
Not applicable
I would like to add to the already long list, & join in too. Sounds an excellent idea !!
0 Kudos