Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

who wants to play?

Not applicable
my tech guys are looking at some kind of self registration system ...two trades to report last night - gold - small profit of R 700 and and a small loss of R 250 on GBP/YEN - bank of England announcements got me stopped out of what should have been a good trade. Should have let gold run - got in at 653 @ GBP 20 per point and got out at 655.50 - went to 660 - profit would have been R 2000 but I had tickets to the sympony so I took profit.... expensive symphony. would have could have - the lament of the trader... just bloody move on...
0 Kudos
RDB
Super Contributor
sounds like me taking profit on my short position @ ZAR 80 per point yesterday @ 23,400 because I had to go to meeting and definetly don't wanna be shorting the bull if I cant watch
0 Kudos
Not applicable
should have just set a tighter stop and a limit order but the minimum stop I could set was below the breakeven - still stupid but because I was stopped out on a previous trade I didnt want it to happen again...proof once again that fear can be detrimental to your portfolio ... I should just have listened to what the market was telling me...it was telling me gold would go to its most recent high of 660 - instead I was focused on the possible hurt I would suffer when I came back from the symphony to find myself stopped out at a small loss ...
0 Kudos
jcpenny
New Contributor
In as well, post the rules & method of control
0 Kudos
jcpenny
New Contributor
In as well, post the rules & method of control
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Blog has details of profit for the week....
0 Kudos
BIG_40
Occasional Contributor
Im in, where are the trades, blog, spreadsheet etc
0 Kudos
Not applicable
I am not familiar with BLOG how do I ge to i what what should I do, I am a bit dof, please help.
0 Kudos
Mic
Super Contributor
Chartist are we counting profits from Thursday last week?
0 Kudos
sax
Frequent Contributor
Where do we get the info? How do we go about to get involved with this. I would really like to join this since i'm very new at this.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Buttplug, you can count me in!
0 Kudos
Cruising
Contributor
0 Kudos
Bollocks
Not applicable
Ok, this could be an interesting exercise. Where do I go to keep abreast of developments?
0 Kudos
Heavy_D
Occasional Contributor
Just to lengthen the responses.....I'm in as well. Brilliant idea. Lets get this show on the road
0 Kudos
Not applicable
it is on the road....
0 Kudos
earlyret
Regular Contributor
so where do we look? how do we get on the road?
0 Kudos
Joe2
Not applicable
Just started out here. Would like to join. Where's the show?
0 Kudos
earlyret
Regular Contributor
need any help with web page idea ?
0 Kudos
redsun
New Contributor
0 Kudos