Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

why did thread get deleted?

john_1
Super Contributor
0 Kudos
12 REPLIES 12
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
what thread ?? nothing been deleted in ages ..
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
Thread about what returns are reasonable..I made some comments last night and now she be gone
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
I think the original post was from a guy called "idiot"
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
it is still there, if I click on your name I see the post from late last noght
https://securities.standardbank.co.za/ost/sp/FrontOfficeSecure/Legacy/code/chatForum/otherForums/dis...
>not sure why it is not showing ..
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
Well then I supose the question is why is it not showing? I did not think the phrase "you are talking *****" was enough to get the boot!
0 Kudos
HateGauteng
Super Contributor
The thread "Alsi Today" also went awol yesterday. Thought it got too big and got chopped. Had to start a new thread "Alsi Futures Today".
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Hmmm, yes had the same 2 weeks back ... chart on the DOW was also gone the next morning ... *****ed up if you ask me
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Now there is a reason to delete the thread "*****ED UP" ????
0 Kudos
Not applicable
0 Kudos
SIMBA
Super Contributor
Dont bank on anything, it depends on how the wind is blowing, i once got banned for saying " i hope its a tea bag "
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
folks .. we're not deleting posts and when we do I post teh fact into the forum ..
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
we understand its just that some post seeem to cross over the Bermuda triangle and disapear without a trace....
0 Kudos