Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

why so down

richardw
Super Contributor
that type of comment is the reason people pile on when you're wrong.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Barry he does not have any !!! if you really want to make a idiot out of one ??? recall his history !! but not in you to do so
0 Kudos
Not applicable
i admitted that call was wrong about the fall, and i even said that its coming, im not trying to win a date of when, but trust me its coming.. and one only learns from failures, so barry and hennie, i never say in january its going to fall like that, i said it 2 days ago, just when IMP had broken R178-50, because i understand how the market works when a supprt is broken, and i never say buy and hold, if anyone would've followed, i meant short this one at R173, and you would've come out with a healthy R10 profit on a share, and i even had the next support price which is where the low of the day was, face it, TECHNICALS rule many of times over fundementals, the entire gains of the market since march is based on technicals and not fundementals.. and for heavens sake again, im not the buy and hold trader barry, i dont care if its just down 5% since year start.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
oh and btw, its called swing trading, if ur a newbee..
0 Kudos
Not applicable
guys, we've reached the top, and i only called it last week and told url exactly that within a few days or this week that it'l start, and i will stand by my word, theres expectations that it could collapse 20% to make a higher high than marchs low.. and its going to be really bad for those longs who gt sucked in
0 Kudos
Not applicable
That was you quote on the 31 AUG ??? but started calling it short a week before that ??? Well i went long and you went short ( that 1400 point ) ? what is your point ??? our short would have put you on margin call about 10 times ?? but you have stops right? yes hehe one of those marketing moves i geuss
0 Kudos
topgun
Super Contributor
Barry, don't waste your time..."never argue with fools who buy their ink by the barrel" - Mark Twain I think, slightly modified.
0 Kudos
Quakedog
Super Contributor
Naah Shupdup!!
0 Kudos
Trying
Contributor
IMP dropping today ...Any reason ?
0 Kudos
jack12
Super Contributor
168 res till oct08 and 172 may+jul
0 Kudos
Trying
Contributor
Price of Platinum is also starting to increase nicely . Holding thumbs for a price move back above 18500.
0 Kudos
Ninja
Super Contributor
I see resistance at the 182 mark and remember the dow resistance is sitting at 10,000......be very wary of long positions right now until we see how the dow deals with the 10,000 mark.
0 Kudos