Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

worst trading platform

Not applicable
The online share trading platform is probably the most unreliable in the world.There have been interruptions over and over again. I cannot understand that they are unable to provide us with an infrastructure that actually works. What about putting a back-up system in place? You are certainly making enough money out of us?
0 Kudos
4 REPLIES 4
EyeNvest
Contributor
Off for maintenance on sat. nothing wrong, we fixed it - now its buggered. also been struggling all this morning - pages taking ages to load. the instruments/filters/share filters did not give results of search. if there is a problem - just let us know or blame the network or whatever.
0 Kudos
EyeNvest
Contributor
Thanks for the sms's informing status of ost
0 Kudos
richardw
Super Contributor
Gentlemen, I've been dealing with Telkom since last week. OST is a beautiful snowflake of wondrous IT happiness.
0 Kudos
Jim_Bean
Regular Contributor
Wow.... you got an SMS??? You must be a preferred customer, I got nothing but a blank screen :( An explanation from OST would be a nice touch ... it would certainly help me MOVE FORWARD ...
0 Kudos