Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

would you buy a used car from this man.?....audio file

Not applicable
They claim a 40% return...guaranteed yet they have no idea of what other charting software is out there? ..http://www.screencast.com/t/SmtWzYueM
0 Kudos
25 REPLIES 25
Brazen
Super Contributor
LOLOL!! Chartist baby, you are a god. A f***ing god.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
..I'll gettm to trade in the Lovetruck for me... Good one, dude, laughed meself off me chair.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
0 Kudos
CE
Super Contributor
I'm busy downloading Quicktime.... can't wait.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
0 Kudos
CE
Super Contributor
There music on hold says it all !! Geez, what a bunch of low lives !!
0 Kudos
Not applicable
i think this could form the start of a series of these.....all the other low lifes out there....
0 Kudos
Frequent Contributor
I clearly heard him say that the program "Takes out the risk". Imagine that !
0 Kudos
dimitrius
Regular Contributor
I think you should send the audio clip to moneyweb.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
I would send it to Finweek first....I believe they were the ones who carried the ad or advertorial....can anyone confirm this?
0 Kudos
GL
Contributor
Man I loved the Donkey Kong music while you where waiting for Mr "No Risk" to pick up the phone...
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
I like the way he talks about " playing " the JSE anybody think last week was a game.
0 Kudos
GL
Contributor
I can confirm that Finweek had the advertorial. I can also confirm it was more entertaining than Mad Magazine.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
anyone have the Finweek editors number?
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
chartist, I got meeting now - will hunt it out for you when I am back.
0 Kudos
Vencat
Occasional Contributor
I must remember never to give the Great C my personal details....I was suckered into this software last year (and lo and behold it never worked).....anyway I'm happy to say I got my refund last week Friday.....never again!!
0 Kudos
scandal
Super Contributor
just out of curiosity, why is amibroker so cheap compared to the other software out there. The pro edition is USD229 compared to Metastock pro at USD960 and OmniTrader pro at USD3995? any insight would be appreciated. Been mulling over which one to buy.
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
Because the software does not make you money all you need is the chart after that its up to you and the market Gods. So why spend extra for the same thing.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
its in the marketing...just think about it...if you consider yourself a pro would you buy the non pro version
0 Kudos