Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

wow

Quinlin
Occasional Contributor
Hello -does anybody have any views on latest sens and where this share may now be aheading and around what price ( estimated) it may settle short term. Thanks for your views -I ve been waiting really patiently from R2.00 to current price - so i hope its good news (largest in the world whew)
0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
Not applicable
so let me see if I understand the strategy correctly. They are going to send crushed ore, from Sa to Australia, under bulk transport (at a a typical ratio of around 11grams per ton of ore) for it to be separated and concentrated. Then, probably, since Jubilee has the smelter, they are going to ship the concentrated material back again for smelting. And this to be done by two companies who collectively have a market cap of around R500m - around 8 times smaller than say Lonmin or Acquarius, who they are hoping to displace as the 5th largest producer. Ja, I can see how this will work.
0 Kudos