Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

wow....

Not applicable
In July / August 2007, this share was trading at 8 about R60. CAD, now it's sitting between R9.60 and R11 what am I missing??????????
0 Kudos
4 REPLIES 4
barry_1
Super Contributor
Litigation....they have been sued by their erstwhile BEE partner of Diamond core.....at the change over Diamondcore called the deal null and void...although they are still to serve papers on the NOW company they have not done so yet....There is still a chance that reason wil prevail as they seem to be tallking to each other and some plan of action suitable to all can be come up with....I included this company in my stockpicker selection and thus i'm almost at the bottom of the list!
0 Kudos
Not applicable
what I meant to say is that in JUL - AUG 2007 this company was trading at 8 canadian dollars a share or about R60. Now since the merger, since it has become a bigger company with more prospects and more assets, it is trading much lower at less than R12. What's going on!?
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Hey barry, I'm not ashamed to say I bought quite a bit of this company, it looked a pretty good deal prior to the merger. I am quite dissapointed with it's performance, let's make no bones about that, but if I had more cash to pile into it I would because I feel that it has huge potential. I did know Sephalana are taking them to task, but how long will it be before this matter is resolved and is this the only thing that is holding the price down? BTW, thanks for the resonse! :)
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Does anyone know what is happening with Sefalana at this stage? Still no word on what is actually going to happen!
0 Kudos