Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

www.powerstocks.co.za

Not applicable
purplecow. so you say that this is not a waste of time? I have read the whole site and must say I'm impressed. I would like to know more on how you find working with it. If you dont mind informing me. [email protected] Cheers
0 Kudos
6 REPLIES 6
Not applicable
I have been a subscriber for 5 months. I was a newby and these guys explained things in detail. All the questions that I ask, and as you can imagine, it was a lot, they answered. Best decision I ever made. What I like the most, is that they put their money where their mouth is. They test a strategy from beginning to end with their own money. They will tell you to get out of a trade but still stay in themselves just to prove their strategy. It takes guts and that puts them one up on the other fly-by-nights!
0 Kudos
Not applicable
sounds good. Which one did you take. Is the R10000 one to much? Thanks Cheers
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
R10K ?? what you get for R10k ??
0 Kudos
Not applicable
sorry i miss read. top one is R3299
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Yep, definately take the PRO option. I communicate with these guys a lot and they are working on new startegies and indicators all the time. I have already made back the fees that I had paid and this is only the first month of this year. These guys are not going to bullsh@t you. They can't afford to. They have money in the game!
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Thanks. cant wait to get in on it. Will let you know what happens. Cheers
0 Kudos