Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

www.x-markets.co.za

Q2W
Super Contributor
Well I have logged on, but I can't find the streamer. Any idea where I can look?
0 Kudos
20 REPLIES 20
CE
Super Contributor
Did you register ?
0 Kudos
Q2W
Super Contributor
Yes like you said, but can't find it.
0 Kudos
CE
Super Contributor
Click on "SAFEX" if you did.
0 Kudos
Q2W
Super Contributor
Just found it, thanks a lot. On the Q you that was all jumbled up. Why was the wave still trading at 67/70 when the live market was 300 points down, but not reflecting what was going on in the futures (210 points down)
0 Kudos
Tango
Super Contributor
For your TA, look at the cash market. When pricing instruments, forget cash and look at futures only.
0 Kudos
Q2W
Super Contributor
0 Kudos
Q2W
Super Contributor
CE - I wasn't sarcastic earlier, it feels, you think I was. Wasn't aware of the waves trading on the futures.
0 Kudos
CE
Super Contributor
Not at all bro !!
0 Kudos
Q2W
Super Contributor
Okay cool then, sometimes my typing sounds like it. So please excuse if it does. Can you maybe answer my question for me.
0 Kudos
CE
Super Contributor
The prices of the waves are a 100% reflection of the futures ? Dunno if I understand your question.
0 Kudos
Q2W
Super Contributor
So when the bid/offer was at 67/70 it was acctualy a reflection of the futures down 210 points and not a reflection of the 300 points down.
0 Kudos
CE
Super Contributor
0 Kudos
Q2W
Super Contributor
Put the future and cach will be moving in the same line, correlation must be very close. So watching the cash TOP40 is not far off?
0 Kudos
CE
Super Contributor
0 Kudos
Q2W
Super Contributor
Okay cool, thanks for all the info CE
0 Kudos
CE
Super Contributor
Shot bro. Matter of interest, where does Q2W come from ?
0 Kudos
Q2W
Super Contributor
When you sitting infront of the PC and it askes you for a username, funny things happen. Wonder if I can change it?
0 Kudos
CE
Super Contributor
Send a case of the best red marked SimonPB to SFM, then call the call centre. Bob is your uncle !
0 Kudos
Q2W
Super Contributor
Well what a rude assistent on the line. Her name is Vye, and she promises me you can't change it.
0 Kudos