Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

you know what?....i think its time for a short....

Not applicable
sounds crazy...FTSe rallying and much everything else.....I dont like what I am seeing....esp not the 1000 contract futures buyers....when the big guys buy its time to sell! hehe
0 Kudos
53 REPLIES 53
scandal
Super Contributor
i would think below 27800 on alsi would go short. Triple bounce today and no higher highs. What do you think mistro?
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Hmm....huge tug of war happening on the FTSE. Please explain your rational Chartist.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
278400 is my short on the june contract
0 Kudos
Not applicable
0 Kudos
scandal
Super Contributor
you mean 28400 on the june contract?
0 Kudos
Not applicable
0 Kudos
Not applicable
currently bid at 28410....the ftse may be developing a squeeze which could fire off long so we just gotta see how that plays out....if it goes the other way (which i think it will) the fun will start...
0 Kudos
scandal
Super Contributor
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
I have not seen what has been happening today. why is everybody so bullish, everybody but chartist that is.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
0 Kudos
Preston
Super Contributor
Me master is back. For a while i was worry. Was becoming a bit too serious for me.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
currently bid at 28560....maybe even short now....
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
0 Kudos
Not applicable
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
sounds about right. right on 12.30 The time the big boys wake up and bring it back to the closing levels.
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
Still not sure why everybody is so bullish not that I am complaing I have been long since 27600.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
Looks like the big boys are also feeling bullish, must be somthing in the stars, must really learn to pay attention to my horoscope.
0 Kudos