Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

AGL

Russ
Super Contributor
I think agl is looking quite good, espec for longer term. Glad to see gnd is also showing a bit of life again. Let's hope they can keep it going this time.
6 REPLIES 6
Not applicable
which Grindrod are you looking at - because the one I see is still on a ride to nowhere?
Not applicable
which Grindrod are you looking at - because the one I see is still on a ride to nowhere?
partridge
Super Contributor
GND- three years - if the wind is in your favour- AGL 18months - and then possibly some - but agl not expensive. But the only relevant question in this is - are you a deep value investor? If not ...
barry_1
Super Contributor
Just bought BIL, I think it's fairly valued. Should perform well up to its final in August and longer. They are taking the right steps. Feel AGL is top heavy in precious commodities at this stage, don't see the world recovery really taking hold this year.
barry_1
Super Contributor
Just bought BIL, I think it's fairly valued. Should perform well up to its final in August and longer. They are taking the right steps. Feel AGL is top heavy in precious commodities at this stage, don't see the world recovery really taking hold this year.
manere_fortis
Frequent Contributor
Hi Russ, imv too early to be bullish about any of resource counters. Dollar strength, should it materialise, will put them all under pressure.