Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

APN

Russ
Super Contributor
has retraced to the neckline but has been unable to break through it. It could be setting up for another drop. Any thoughts?
7 REPLIES 7
Penny_Pincher
Super Contributor
This one IMO is one to watch carefully. By the same token as it may drop it may be the start of the next Elliot wave. Must be honest I don't know at this stage. Perhaps discretion is the better part of valour at this junction.
gamma
Contributor
Russ, watching this one closely. If it closes strongly above the neckline, I will cover my short and potentially go long if it continues to move higher. I am still short at the moment with a view of some downside to R320. That said, not much room left for me to play with in terms of holding this short
Limitless
Contributor
does the SENS change anything?
Russ
Super Contributor
That was a short squeeze of note. Should stabilize now. Still not sure where it's going. Short term probably up a little as it is oversold, but it is still below its 50, 100, and 200 MA and negative monthly divergence on RSI and STO,so longer term not out of the woods yet.
R_
Occasional Contributor
Russ,see Sens announcement released on 14 May 2015
Russ
Super Contributor
Yes, I saw it. The market obviously liked it.
Russ
Super Contributor
Looks like it is heading towards the R375 area where there is quite a bit of resistance.