Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

Community

Share knowledge. Find answers. Ask questions.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Acquisition Offer

Highlighted
Contributor
Hi everyone... I see there is an offer on the table for TOR shares. Whats the house view on the stocks and the offer?
0 Kudos
4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor
We will see what happens on Friday. There are some major shareholders besides Stellar Capital that own about 43% of the company, there would have to be a fair price for them to sell, unless there is a offer of shares that is favourable. I am hoping for R2.00 but its likely that the current price will prevail. There is also a chance that the mandatory offer will fizzle out
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor
We will see what happens on Friday. There are some major shareholders besides Stellar Capital that own about 43% of the company, there would have to be a fair price for them to sell, unless there is a offer of shares that is favourable. I am hoping for R2.00 but its likely that the current price will prevail. There is also a chance that the mandatory offer will fizzle out
0 Kudos
Super Contributor
1.25 x 1.27 = 1.58 less time. So logic dictates that you sel now to achieve a decent premium. dreams of higher offers... Are usually just that.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Super Contributor
1.25 x 1.27 = 1.58 less time. So logic dictates that you sel now to achieve a decent premium. dreams of higher offers... Are usually just that.
0 Kudos