Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Acquisition Offer

Limitless
Contributor
Hi everyone... I see there is an offer on the table for TOR shares. Whats the house view on the stocks and the offer?
4 REPLIES 4
Stlucia
Occasional Contributor
We will see what happens on Friday. There are some major shareholders besides Stellar Capital that own about 43% of the company, there would have to be a fair price for them to sell, unless there is a offer of shares that is favourable. I am hoping for R2.00 but its likely that the current price will prevail. There is also a chance that the mandatory offer will fizzle out
Stlucia
Occasional Contributor
We will see what happens on Friday. There are some major shareholders besides Stellar Capital that own about 43% of the company, there would have to be a fair price for them to sell, unless there is a offer of shares that is favourable. I am hoping for R2.00 but its likely that the current price will prevail. There is also a chance that the mandatory offer will fizzle out
THRESHOLD
Super Contributor
1.25 x 1.27 = 1.58 less time. So logic dictates that you sel now to achieve a decent premium. dreams of higher offers... Are usually just that.
THRESHOLD
Super Contributor
1.25 x 1.27 = 1.58 less time. So logic dictates that you sel now to achieve a decent premium. dreams of higher offers... Are usually just that.