Community

Share knowledge. Find answers. Ask questions.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Another construction share.

Highlighted
Super Contributor
This is the one that has little in common with the others. The last few days have been up up. I expect a positive trading statement soon. We are a month away from results.
0 Kudos
5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
Not applicable
well, there is already a trading update out since the 5th December, advertising a 25-35% increase in earnings. Given the way good news is interpreted these days - my advise would be to buy now before the results. I would stock up right now, but unfortunately this is become by far my largest holding - thanks to a 500% increase over the last few years.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Regular Contributor
Agree with you skaap, but the trading statement indicated there will be a minimum increase in earnings of 30 and 35% so the increase could be much higher. Waiting for further trading update.
0 Kudos
Regular Contributor
Agree with you skaap, but the trading statement indicated there will be a minimum increase in earnings of 30 and 35% so the increase could be much higher. Waiting for further trading update.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Regular Contributor
Skaap. What do you about calgro entering the burial business?
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Contributor
But now they have released there results this morning, why is the share standing still, should it not increase but at least 30%?
0 Kudos