Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Best still to come 27-August-2015

Networth
Occasional Contributor
Owners have a lot of shares and that is great. May I never invest in a share where the owners have nothing to gain. The more they have the better the chance that they will succeed and pay dividends. A 1c dividend means a lot of money if you have enough shares. Purple correctly setup to gain from wildly fluctuating exchange rates, and the worst is still to come. Volumes are very low, but will pick up as soon as more value is shown 27-August-2015
2 REPLIES 2
partridge
Super Contributor
Been there bought that sold that.
Networth
Occasional Contributor
Yes, there were good gains to be made between 2013 and now. I should have bought earlier, went for as low as 17c in 2013. Friday 29-08-2015 I was up 27% not including R20 000 in dividends paid out so far. Somebody mentioned this the other day. To get the same growth as a 1c share sold at 100c, a R10 share will have to go to a R1000. I know it is not that easy and it is a extremely one sided approach and R10 companies have much better chance to survive and and and and ...and. But it remains a very interesting idea.