Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Big - by any standards.

THRESHOLD
Super Contributor
This group manages R5,7 TRILLION Rand. WOW!
3 REPLIES 3
partridge
Super Contributor
you could debate the merits of the quality of management at length. After all long dated liabilities means you have plenty leeway -but ...do they manifest in great returns - and I am only talking gross returns for investors - lets not make it too hard for them...?
THRESHOLD
Super Contributor
There is always the TAX buffer introduced by current legislation. Anyway - I am really only interested in the merits of owning shares in OML itself. To that end - I do and will take more. Given that they take out precious Rands at "x" and pay them back to us at some tiny fraction thereof as a result of the internal collapse of the currency itself - they are almost guaranteed a super-profit! This is quite a business model when implemented in an emerging market currency.
koos2
Super Contributor
There is someone walking behind you, Turn around, look at me There is someone ... There is someone walking behind you, Turn around, ... Final Destination ...