Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Book Build 500K per application

Bouwer
Super Contributor
Any one else have this share in your portfolio? There is another book build in process but the minimum is 500K per application. Unfortunately I can't afford that but seems rather unfair that the little guy does not get the opportunity to subscribe to these offers?
3 REPLIES 3
suki
Super Contributor
ACG is raising capital by way of a book build. The Intention to raise in excess of R100 million, but directors will determine final amount after applications have been received. Minimum rand value per application is R50,000 . Can the little guy afford R50k? Standard bank is offering that much.
Vince888
Regular Contributor
50k via standardbank but it is probably not worthwhile as it has been signaficantly oversubscribed already.
Bouwer
Super Contributor
didn't see SB allows for application via front page. As a 29 year old trying to invest and save, I don't have 50K under my pillow. Kudos if you do though. Point is that shouldn't preferential treatment be given to persons that already own the share, no matter the size of the bite you are able to take..