Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

CML, AFH, ACG, ADR, WKF...

Threshold5
Contributor

Back to the service industry.

Started taking some (or adding some) for my new,new,new (not to be confused with my old new) "cash conversion" approach to life.

Also known as "Show me the money!"

The same applies to debt-free(ish) high production level capital committment free(ish) industrials ala HLM and miners eg HAR,EXX if one has to play that space.

It completely excludes hospital stocks, Debt-laden growth stories (or recovery stories)

1 REPLY 1
guru
Contributor

healthcare not doing well. I think the competition commision investigation that is going to be finalised is going to hit the healthcare stocks this year. Lots of collusion taking place between the big groups. For me netcare will probably benefit from the NHI as they have converted quite a few medicross clinics to day theatres which is going to be popular going forward. Mediclinic only has 3. Also the agreement with clicks seems to be a good one. they also have about 10 hospitals that they have jointly built with BEE hospital groups in limpopo and northwest and surrounds and a new PPP with government in Bloem.