Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Caution SENS?

JanBal
Occasional Contributor
Does anybody know why they said caution on new dealings?
7 REPLIES 7
JanBal
Occasional Contributor
And who it might be with?
Vince888
Regular Contributor
Potential acquisition.
JanBal
Occasional Contributor
But that is a good thing isn't it? Is there rumors who this is with?
Vince888
Regular Contributor
Yes it is a good thing. No idea who it is with. Afrimat is looking to expand outside of South Africa, so the acquisition could be potentially be with a company that has a footprint outside South Africa. Andries Van Heerden is known for making smart acquisitions and not overpay for it.
JanBal
Occasional Contributor
Sounds good! What do you think will the share do? Have a growth spike or will it go up and stay there?
Vince888
Regular Contributor
Hard to say...But I think this small cap offers a lot of upside potential in the longer term although this stock is fully priced. They averaged about 23% increase in HEPS a year and they are trying to diversify their geographical reach. I personally think it will rocket. Also results are going to be released beginning of November. But we never know with small caps. Highly illiquid, but I would hold for the longer term. Bought this about 2 years ago @ a price of R11 and I am about 100% up.
JanBal
Occasional Contributor
Thanks for the feedback! Let's hope for a double-up this year :-)