Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

DIVERGENCE...?

THRESHOLD
Super Contributor
SKAAPTJOP - I think we are about to find out how these shares hold up in the face of a declining Rand. Hopefully the metals hold up in the face of a small FED hike. I have reached the stage where I take some sort of perverse pleasure in the Rand's decline. It's sad that it has come to this. What's even sadder is that I feel like I am all alone out here on this forum today.
4 REPLIES 4
Rams
Super Contributor
Rams
Super Contributor
and just imagine the junk status we would have been in if Shabir Shaik was the Gupta choice for Minister of Finanace?
THRESHOLD
Super Contributor
Y. You read that news item? What on earth is the story with JZ? - he snubs his nose at the World Court but bows to the Gupta's wishes...
CHATTYCHAT
Super Contributor
The latest is the facebook posting by anc mp Vytjie Mentor concerning the offer by the Gupta clan the post as Minister of Public Enterprises. Now, has her page been scammed? And to think that the positions in government is offered to them by an outsider. No wonder the Rand is dog *****. Let's see what follows, now that the Hawks are even more on Pravin Gordhan's tail for his second failure to respond to questions posed to him in good time. I M O soon our shares will be of NIL worth.