Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Diamonds and drugs

partridge
Super Contributor
sounds like a winning combination?
3 REPLIES 3
gofix
Occasional Contributor
Juglooma
Contributor

Drug distribution or trafficking laws penalize the selling, transportation, and illegal import of unlawful controlled substances, such as marijuana, cocaine, heroin, methamphetamines, and other illegal drugs. The punishment for drug trafficking can vary widely depending on several factors including the type and quantity of drugs involved, the type of drugs, geographic area of distribution, and whether children were targeted. Sentences for drug distribution and trafficking can generally range from 3-5 years to life in prison, but can be substantially higher when larger quantities are involved.

AlexMoore
Contributor

Yes, dude you're absolutely right and I agree with such measures and I think that they should be even tougher, because drugs kill. I work as a judge in Illinois and every sixth person in our state has tried drugs. Just imagine how many drug dealers are there. Recently, I had a criminal case involving one teenager. He was accused of storing and consuming heroin. For a long time I could not make a decision because this guy begged to believe that he never took drugs and that the cops set him up. As a result, I decided not to trust the forensic medical expert and ordered the tests saliva drug tests who take 5 to 10 minutes from the site testcountry.com and everyone saw the result right in the courtroom. It turned out that in his body there was not a gram of heroin or other drugs. So the poor guy was acquitted. Now, as soon as I get a drug case, I immediately force the defendant to take the test))