Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

ELLIES HOLDING SHARE PRICE TO INCREASE

Not applicable
BEST TIME TO BUY THIS SHARE WOULD BE NOW. GET IN WHILE ITS LOW. PRICE IS SET TO START INCREASING WELL BEYOND R1.10c soon. 90% of the time i called it right, trust me on this one. happy trading
11 REPLIES 11
CHATTYCHAT
Super Contributor
As recently as past three months, Otto Ryan sold off big time; what fundamentals lead you to broadcast a buy? Is this your gamble gut speaking or what...
DrBr
Occasional Contributor
Wild guess... the prediction is purely based on their announcement yesterday of the rights offer at 110c per share?
Mol
Frequent Contributor
What about cza and lab! Are you still holding them?
Not applicable
90% accuracy for your calls? I think you should start a subscription newsletter and charge R10k per month. With that type of accuracy you'll soon be the richest person on earth.
Not applicable
i called lab right and CZA i hold both stocks to date. forget who sold off what stock. 1 seller dont make a company broke, with this company you have an opputunity to make 100% profit. yes they in a slump not because they have no business. they got to much business but they need money to fund it. when that money comes in and they get awarded more projects and contracts there balance sheet will increase. my call would be 150% growth over by end october 2015. share price now is at 84c lets see what happens.
Not applicable
nothing wrong with a dogs of the dow strategy (we used to have a suitable equivalent name for the JSE - can't recall what the first prize title was though). Definitely something wrong with someone claiming a 90% success rate with a dogs of the dow strategy though.
Plonky
Super Contributor
You have to admit however, that this guy is giving some life back to the forum...
Werner_1
Super Contributor
luqiewp, with these high success rates, whats your long term CAGR, say for 5 and 10 years?
Werner_1
Super Contributor
luqiewp, please give me your opinions on WHL and MDC?
JulzM
Regular Contributor
luqiewp,please your opinion on consolidated infrastrucuture group?or anyone else with more hindsight than luqiewp?
prancing_horse
Super Contributor
with more hindsight... everyone, with more insight...no one.