Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Esor on the move?

Contributor
Am I the only private shareholder left in Esor? I was impressed by the profit release last week but with that NAV and the new HEPS for the year expected a bigger move in the price or am I missing something? Any feedback from other shareholders?
2 REPLIES 2
Chopchop
Contributor
No it's just a terrible industry to be invested in so its not going to trade on a high PE multiple. Still I'm holding some because I rate it is cheap and if it can bring out another decent profit in 6 months maybe it will start trading on a Pe of between 6 and 8 so there could be some upside. Super risky investment though and definitely just a punt
Contributor
Yes it is risky but I think worth a punt. At the present PE of under 3 all it will take is the November results to match the last set and sentiment to turn enough to move the PE to 6 and the share price will double. I follow this share amongst others closely. I also noted the restraint of trade on the geotechnical side of the business covered SA and I saw some news they might try expand this side of the business to beyond our borders. As always, time will tell.....