Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

Community

Share knowledge. Find answers. Ask questions.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Esor on the move?

Highlighted
Contributor
Am I the only private shareholder left in Esor? I was impressed by the profit release last week but with that NAV and the new HEPS for the year expected a bigger move in the price or am I missing something? Any feedback from other shareholders?
0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Contributor
No it's just a terrible industry to be invested in so its not going to trade on a high PE multiple. Still I'm holding some because I rate it is cheap and if it can bring out another decent profit in 6 months maybe it will start trading on a Pe of between 6 and 8 so there could be some upside. Super risky investment though and definitely just a punt
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Contributor
Yes it is risky but I think worth a punt. At the present PE of under 3 all it will take is the November results to match the last set and sentiment to turn enough to move the PE to 6 and the share price will double. I follow this share amongst others closely. I also noted the restraint of trade on the geotechnical side of the business covered SA and I saw some news they might try expand this side of the business to beyond our borders. As always, time will tell.....
0 Kudos