Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

How low can this share go?

MehmoodHaffejee
Frequent Contributor
@THRESHOLD predicted a share price of R22 (and I did a double take then), but R22 has come and gone, and we are now sub R22.
7 REPLIES 7
Russ
Super Contributor
From R70 to R21 in four months-that's a sad story. It's certainly oversold and due for a relief rally at least. However, still no sign that it has turned. It might still go back to those lows of Nov 2015 of about R18 where there is some support.
Russ
Super Contributor
I think both gold and plat shares are due for a rally. Probably not a bad time to start nibbling.
THRESHOLD
Super Contributor
Given their foul deal for Stillwater - I would give this thing a complete miss. They had already acquired a heap of below par platinum assets and now they have bought what is mostly a palLadium mine for a price 40% above their own entire market capitalisation. I'll Play LONMIN (maybe IMP) and HAR/GFI for precious metals.
Russ
Super Contributor
I am in har. Unfortunately there is a gap down at R25 which I think it wants to close. That could be a good entry point.
Russ
Super Contributor
In short, I think the gold shares have about 3-4% downside left before they turn, but when they turn they turn fast. Just my opinion.
Norseman
New Contributor
Share has come off a cliffhanger, big buyers will likely come in on the NY and snap up some shares. Looking to the 30 to 40 range in current market but dependent on GP and other PM prices for sustaining the price.
Norseman
New Contributor
Share has come off a cliffhanger, big buyers will likely come in on the NY and snap up some shares. Looking to the 30 to 40 range in current market but dependent on GP and other PM prices for sustaining the price.