Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

INPUT

THRESHOLD
Super Contributor
Does anybody have anything interesting to say about this one?
5 REPLIES 5
Rovert
Super Contributor
I bought a stack of these at R1 on the IPO and plan to forget about them for 5 or 10 years. With the ridiculous cost of overnight stays, I reckon there is a good market for day hospitals. Most of the revenue still generated out of the OZ operations, good thing too. Much like GND ....stick them in a drawer and check in 5 years
THRESHOLD
Super Contributor
Interested on their growth prospects in OZ but they don't seem to have much to say about this. I'll keep digging.
THRESHOLD
Super Contributor
Interested in...
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
have a read of the competition comm into health care (think still on going so not sure if minutes released yet) .. day hospitals are not liked locally by surgeons etc. as they have to leave the normal well paying hospital to go do day op an then return ..
THRESHOLD
Super Contributor
Thanks - Will do. BUT the surgeons don't have to do work at the day clinics - unless they feel compelled to do so in order to maintain their volume through their practices - in which case it sounds like the day clinics are already making a meaningful impact.