Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Is it heading the same way as 2014?

prancing_horse
Super Contributor
Having spent sometime with a friend and his son-in-law over December last year, they suggested I could do worse than buy some TTO. As both work there with the latter a director I thought I'd have a look ,not realising it was the JSE's best performing share of 2014. So took a little nimble in the hope of a pullback to get a decent bite, and unfortunately the pullback looks as likely to happen as the ones I'm waiting for in APN,MPC,NPN and the list goes on. Wonder if anyone out there lucky enough to get in on the ground floor with this one.
5 REPLIES 5
EkisDoep
Frequent Contributor
I got some at R3.03 earlier this year. Not doing too bad now.
eric13
Contributor
Yes, was my pic for 5 bagger in 2 years, I bought at 89c December 2012. Also recall comments like donÂ’t dream of fast cars and big houses... My 5 bagger for the next 2 years Mixtelematics, I bought at 3.58, letÂ’s see.
Vince888
Regular Contributor
Bought as a short term trade @ 265c and sold at 380c. How i wish i kept it a little longer....anyway made 43% profit in 1 month so i am not complaining.
rosszar
Contributor
I have been buying continuously since 2010 @35c, last purchase in 2015 @R3, not sure i would still buy at current price, but will not sell either, have a feeling it could be an early stage psg or remgro.
Chopchop
Contributor
I got some at 171 cents and had another order in @ 300 cents a few weeks ago but missed it by one day... anyway I'm holding.