Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Is this trading ? or is it more like gambling ?

Riyaadhkhan
New Contributor
This rights issue is crazy, does anyone believe that considering the amount of shares in issue, that the share price will rise ?
7 REPLIES 7
Eppies
Frequent Contributor
Yes the price will rise after the consolidation, but you will sit with much less shares.
Riyaadhkhan
New Contributor
Any idea when the consolidation will take place ?
THRESHOLD
Super Contributor
I have seen this desperate variety of consolidation before - the price will fall! Only a huge spike in the platinum price or a buyout will offer some respite.
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
josephslater
New Contributor

I think that the price will rise after the consolidation, but you will sit with fewer shares, it is just my opinion. I am a little bit in the trade because it is a new field for me and now I read more about this because I want to invest in something my money. All the money I won is from bets and I continue to bet because it brings me a good income each month. I bet only on one of the best online bet sites where are the best odds than in other sites and where withdrawals come safety in your bank account.

adamroberson
Contributor

Dude, frankly speaking, the poker online game does not always require cool features from your phone. Personally I play on score88poker on my Samsung S6 edge. By and large, if your smartphone or tablet costs more than $ 150- $ 200, then this will be quite enough for a comfortable and uninterrupted game of mobile poker. If we are talking about Android, then it would be great to have a version at least 4.0. In the case of "apple" devices, iOS 7 and higher versions are welcome. Good luck with the game.

Fordg5
New Contributor