Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Is this trading ? or is it more like gambling ?

Riyaadhkhan
New Contributor
This rights issue is crazy, does anyone believe that considering the amount of shares in issue, that the share price will rise ?
0 Kudos
7 REPLIES 7
Eppies
Frequent Contributor
Yes the price will rise after the consolidation, but you will sit with much less shares.
0 Kudos
Riyaadhkhan
New Contributor
Any idea when the consolidation will take place ?
0 Kudos
THRESHOLD
Super Contributor
I have seen this desperate variety of consolidation before - the price will fall! Only a huge spike in the platinum price or a buyout will offer some respite.
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
0 Kudos
josephslater
New Contributor

I think that the price will rise after the consolidation, but you will sit with fewer shares, it is just my opinion. I am a little bit in the trade because it is a new field for me and now I read more about this because I want to invest in something my money. All the money I won is from bets and I continue to bet because it brings me a good income each month. I bet only on one of the best online bet sites where are the best odds than in other sites and where withdrawals come safety in your bank account.

0 Kudos
adamroberson
Contributor

Dude, frankly speaking, the poker online game does not always require cool features from your phone. Personally I play on score88poker on my Samsung S6 edge. By and large, if your smartphone or tablet costs more than $ 150- $ 200, then this will be quite enough for a comfortable and uninterrupted game of mobile poker. If we are talking about Android, then it would be great to have a version at least 4.0. In the case of "apple" devices, iOS 7 and higher versions are welcome. Good luck with the game.

0 Kudos
Fordg5
New Contributor
0 Kudos