Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

LABAT AFRICA SHARE PRICE WILL RISE TO R5 AFTER BUY OVER!!

Not applicable
HI GUYS SOME SECRET INFO INVEST YOUR MONEY TODAY IN LABAT AFRICA SHARES. BY THE 20TH OF MAY 2015 THIS SHARE PRICE WILL ROCKET OFF. DONT MISS THIS OPPURTUNITY TO MAKE SOME GOOD MONEY. BUY LOW SELL HIGH.
13 REPLIES 13
markeyMark
Contributor
How is this secret info if the info was published in the SENS?
geordie1
Super Contributor
Blik
Super Contributor
Possibly a financial philanthropist who is looking to spread really good solid news so that we can all become insanely rich, or then againÂ…
geordie1
Super Contributor
the news is freely available on sens the claim that it is secret is misleading .had a look at company and I certainly hope for its future survival it has a successful outcome-whether the current management are professional enough to turn this potential windfall into a profitable event is debateable-do your own homework
Not applicable
they recieving funding for a buy over which could take this company to the next level. keep your eyes peeled
Plonky
Super Contributor
Not applicable
dont worry! im in big stakes, have faith. ps it was also up 100% on closing friday
KJR
Frequent Contributor
Antenna14
Contributor
Ive been following this... and im keen on it, Its been rising nicely past few days, any Idea why there was a stand still Yesterday all of a sudden?
Not applicable
Well, another expensive lesson learned. Never even visit share forums, and if you do, don't use the "good advice" given!!!
Not applicable
how on earth could you have lost money? It has moved down 3% in total from its highs. If you are operating on that tight a stoploss, you are going to lose a lot more than just this trade.
Not applicable
Hi Skaaptjop. No stoploss yet, but I can see this deal going bear on me big time!
Not applicable
well, that cautionary on the 19th is the deal breaker for me as a potential investor. I like BEE firms, because they have access to really cheap loans which can be put to good use - but in this case, there is too much uncertainty for me. I respect the trade possibility here, but I only trade with leverage - and with stocks liquid enough to exit. As an investment, if you are not a BEE candidate, you are going to get diluted by an undisclosed amount and you will not have the option to participate.