Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Let me be the first to comment

kwagga
Super Contributor
This SPAC has got all the right backing to become a heavyweight contender. Keep an eye on this one. Now trading @ 119c.
7 REPLIES 7
Harathke
Regular Contributor
...and giving management 20% of the stock for free. The 100cps cash they raised on listing is now instantly worth <80cps. A 119cps price of cash worth 80cps is on helluva premium to pay for a bunch of guys you like, imo.
kwagga
Super Contributor
How is that different to any other company on the JSE ? Most shareholders are not even aware of the floating share options that directors get over a period of time. Having said that I do have to acknowledge that you buy into a belief in the management of this companies track record.
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
no serious listed company has given out 20% of shares to directors for free, not even close .. and what track record? they don't have one yet
kwagga
Super Contributor
Management track record. As individuals, not as a cash shell company.
kwagga
Super Contributor
Also please send me the link where it states management got 20% of the shares for free ?
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
err SENS .. 1billion shares applied for at 100c (including some the founders applied and paid for) and 250k shares given to the founders for free. So 1.25b shares in issue yeti only R1bn raised so 80c per share not the 100c money was raised at
Stormin
Not applicable
What is happening with this share???? Anyone have any news??