Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Lonmin

Sukkel
Occasional Contributor
Whats you feeling on lonmin , Still money to be made at R 32 ?
6 REPLIES 6
Feetjie
Contributor
Sorry I am not qualified to give advice. But I sure tell you my mouth are hanging open, just looked and saw it reached a whopping 358.01 this year! I tell you I am convinced now anything is possible ..
Sukkel
Occasional Contributor
Thanx feetjie, i got some goooood news ( inside info) that indicates a share price of about R68 by Sept2016. Cant get into to much detail, but im gonna stock up from monday. And that price is not connected to a (R1200 platinium price). If plat however does go there, in future the lonmin sp are exp to go towards R 165. My source were spot on in the past, so this time next year i might be retired...haha
Feetjie
Contributor
Sukkel, you are going to give me sleepless nights. I'll be meditating on Lonmin, and crossing my fingers for you.
Sukkel
Occasional Contributor
My friend thing are looking good! Might hang in the R30s till early may before the results, thats when youll see fireworks. Im only sleeping 2 hours a night myself... Ha ha
Sukkel
Occasional Contributor
Hi feetji lonmin looking good, picking up towards result on 10 May. I had a great run from R25 im looking for R44 soon.
Feetjie
Contributor
WOW!, I WISH I listened to you Sukkel - well done and thank you for sharing info. I have been seriously to paralyzed to look at the shares, never mind buy anything for the longest time, I made serious mistakes on a big scale. With this recources run I can see how I can possibly rectify it - now I need the balls - wish me luck