Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Looking like good value, but .....

kwagga
Super Contributor
...struggling to find it's footing after the recent major sell off
10 REPLIES 10
Not applicable
yip, my only one in the red at the moment
AJ_
Contributor
traded at R2.48 on 15th Dec 2014. Now trading around R3.02. Do you think there's further downside considering RSI is dropping and do you feel the price could get back to R2.48 or there about in the next month.
AJ_
Contributor
traded at R2.48 on 15th Dec 2014. Now trading around R3.02. Do you think there's further downside considering RSI is dropping and do you feel the price could get back to R2.48 or there about in the next month.
kwagga
Super Contributor
Unlikely to go back to 248c. Some really strong institutional buying providing support every time it comes close or just fall below 300c. Company also issued a statement regarding it's share price when it reached those levels.
Russ
Super Contributor
I would say its in a symmetrical triangle that's formed over the last couple of months.If anything its squeezing below the lower support or just clinging to it. It looks vulnerable to me.
kwagga
Super Contributor
Does look a little vulnerable technically, but fundamentally it looks ok at this price. PE less than 4, with a huge drop in the petrol price that constitutes 40% of fleet management costs that will immediately be reflected on their books, this company I suspect will surprise when it comes to earning. The price already reflects a very poor earnings expectation.
THRESHOLD
Super Contributor
The problem has to do with covenants relating to debt equity ratios that are on the verge of being triggered... she needs to renegotiate the terms of her debt.
kwagga
Super Contributor
Do you suggest holding on, or letting go....?
THRESHOLD
Super Contributor
Depends on your risk appetite. If she makes big profits - her equity increases. She has also paid down debt without renewing it - again - increasing her equity. Will it be big enough and quick enough...?
kwagga
Super Contributor
Q would be if institutional shareholders start selling. Will hold on and keep an eye on sens. Still think petrol price drop will have a huge impact on the bottom line of this company.