Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Mandatory offer posted to shareholders 10th November

klapka
Super Contributor
Has any shareholder on the forum received their offer yet? Previous SENS also indicated that the same offer would be posted on the Esor website - It isn't.
3 REPLIES 3
MMouse
Contributor
I received my offer by Registered Post. Surprising that the Post Office actually managed to work! However Standard Bank will contact you for your instructions. The strong recommendation is to REJECT the offer as it does not represent fair value.
klapka
Super Contributor
That's interesting though not confident Std more efficient than PO. Even more interesting is current share sales at 36c and 37c when in 3 weeks same sellers can get a guaranteed 38c per share???
Contributor
Received and rejected. I also got it via post office and received a mail from Standard bank share account I could reply to. The general vibe is a complete rejection. Was also going to be at the same price as the special dividend the company paid out a while back. I am curious to see how the share price will react once the news is out there that the offer has been rejected. Might take a huge dip and create a buying opportunity. We will find out inJanuary.....