Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Manipulation?

Vypir
Contributor
Wtf? They drop 10% over the last month and when they post a trading statement of a 20-30% increase, they drop another 10%. Within a month or two it will be back up top and someone will have made a tidy profit! Second year running, but much worse this year... Smells funny...
5 REPLIES 5
Not applicable
I take it you have been caught on the wrong side of this trade?
Vypir
Contributor
Hehe you could say that :-). I was expression the drop but only pulled out 50% to get ready to buy back, but I did not expect a 21% drop... Bye bye cash... No more buying for me *sniff* It does not help that I'm in holiday outside South Africa... I also expected the trading statement around the first week of September... Ahhh would've, could've should've!
Vypir
Contributor
Hehe you could say that :-). I was expression the drop but only pulled out 50% to get ready to buy back, but I did not expect a 21% drop... Bye bye cash... No more buying for me *sniff* It does not help that I'm in holiday outside South Africa... I also expected the trading statement around the first week of September... Ahhh would've, could've should've!
Vypir
Contributor
Vypir
Contributor