Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Max min

hennyc
Occasional Contributor
Anyone care to guess what the price could hit to ? (Now that they are breaking even+)
3 REPLIES 3
Russ
Super Contributor
There's some technical analysis on it on the "market overview" page.
Eppies
Frequent Contributor
I made well over 100% on DRD and switched to Anglo Gold Ashanti where I am 53% positive and now able to sell and buy more than 10 000 more DRD shares than what I owned before I exited plus a plus R10 000 cash. I seriously think this share is going to grow as long as the gold price is over R580 000/Kg, currently it is over R631 000/Kg. The other good think is that DRD is also working to reduce the AISC, which will place it on very good growth path and lower gold price will not effect it a lot. DRD is using profits on high gold price to good effect by reducing debt which will make profits more sustainable. I think it is a great company and are looking for a retracement to get back in. The problem is the volume that are traded per trade is low and I want to buy over a huge amount of shares.
hennyc
Occasional Contributor
ok cool, Im sure the volume will increase as it gains momentum