Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

Community

Share knowledge. Find answers. Ask questions.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

NPN

Highlighted
Super Contributor

Taking a bit of strain, but I still like it. Big buy divergence on the sto (weekly chart) which suggests some upside over the next few weeks.

0 Kudos
6 REPLIES 6
Super Contributor

Like other rand hedges it is just waiting for the rand to weaken, which I also think is coming soon.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

Carefull, it just validated a dubble top at R2113. Could be forming a right shoulder looking at weekly chart.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Super Contributor
Are you talking about the H and S that started in March 2016? I see that but it will have to break through the long term support line which goes back to April 2013 to complete the right shoulder. Possible, but I will wait and see.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

Yes, know it's long term but some times it play out. USD/ZAR moved below long term support, would be interesting to see if it's a break.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Super Contributor
Lately I've been more interested in the NPN reverse H and S which formed from 2 Nov 2016, but this is becoming quite an extended right shoulder now!
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

That's the thing with right shoulders, they often gebreklik "deformed". As I see the inverse right shoulder would only be invalidated below R2032, if the d/top play out it could happen.

0 Kudos