Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Y2J
Occasional Contributor
Hello money makers
12 REPLIES 12
samoa
Super Contributor
and loosers? Hi.
Nkhweti_Mozambi
Contributor
Hola new money loser.Hope you are ready to donate to the market.
Y2J
Occasional Contributor
guys that is not a great welcome. i hope things will go right.
Y2J
Occasional Contributor
guys that is not a great welcome. i hope things will go right.
DaMerlin
Contributor
Expect to pay your school fees, because you start reaping the rewards
DaMerlin
Contributor
AP
Regular Contributor
Not necessarily - year 1 (2013) I've managed 26% profit (investing not trading). Two tips: attend some of those Standard Bank's free courses and develop a plan based on a few rules & stick to it (refine plan/rules over time). Really worth it. This will minimise/eliminate the need for excessive school fees.
geordie1
Super Contributor
hi good luck and i hope u enjoy the ride.
manere_fortis
Frequent Contributor
Good luck Y2J. Put up small positions at first. R 15 000 exposure gives almost as much enjoyment as R 150 000, and is much easier on the nerves.
Y2J
Occasional Contributor
Thank you a lot guys for all advises you gave me. thanks AP . 15 000 to 150 000 is unbelievable.
Y2J
Occasional Contributor
manere fortis that really sound great. i hope it happens (LOL).
prancing_horse
Super Contributor
Y2J, your answers confirm you are a novice, my advice is don't even attempt to use your money, try a simulator account, go to courses, and learn to listen, that's why we were given two ears and only one mouth. Start investing with real money,and trade with "play, play money, you'll soon find out why. Good luck.