Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Not looking Good

harlequin
New Contributor
Is this a continuing downward trend??? Any recommendation are staying or getting out?
3 REPLIES 3
AP
Regular Contributor
Previous set of results were poor. I've sold then and will only enter once i'm confident that they've turned it around (I'm monitoring them at moment). So if i'm you, i will sell (if i cant find any evidence that their business is improving), invest money in another share(s) that is definitely climbing and only re-enter when the share has turned...by that time you might have recovered your losses and you can ride the momentum upwards...
AP
Regular Contributor
Previous set of results were poor. I've sold then and will only enter once i'm confident that they've turned it around (I'm monitoring them at moment). So if i'm you, i will sell (if i cant find any evidence that their business is improving), invest money in another share(s) that is definitely climbing and only re-enter when the share has turned...by that time you might have recovered your losses and you can ride the momentum upwards...
partridge
Super Contributor
it is looking good!