Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

Community

Share knowledge. Find answers. Ask questions.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

OUCH!!!

Highlighted
Regular Contributor
Ouch....This is hurting!!!
0 Kudos
7 REPLIES 7
Highlighted
Regular Contributor
I've bought yesterday just before the SENS report; sold this morning, but probably lost 10% in total! Luckily, bought a relatively small amount and i should recover loss in few days.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Super Contributor
CML versus PSG by samoa on 30 Jul 09:16 Both on 100.00 and PE similar. Let us see who take gold in this race. 30 Jul 09:16 [Reply] [Zoom Out] Re:CML versus PSG by Vince888 on 30 Jul 13:09 Im predicting CML Re:CML versus PSG by Creature of the NighT on 30 Jul 14:14 Nice comparison...I also have done a few of these at times ... Re:CML versus PSG by samoa on 30 Jul 14:18 Late entry from JSE received. Some You loose,some you win
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Regular Contributor
CML definately way behind PSG. PSG mostly driven by CPI. Will still hold though, but I must admit this is quite painful.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Not applicable
patience folks. PSG and CML are not the same businesses, you simply can't compare. PSG is a holding company, while CML are asset managers, making money from performance fees and growing their client base. They have reported a drop in EPS, but considering that they are comparing to a set of financials where they previously recorded a 60% increase in EPS, I don't think this is all bad. On the positive note, their assets under management (the real measure, IMO) grew by roughly 20%. So that is good news. Now if you consider that they had to milk performance fees during a massive selloff in 2014, it is not surprising they are under performing. But you should expect something stellar for the next half year, IMO .
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Super Contributor
It's down 10% in the past year, but up 2520% in the past 10 years!
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Super Contributor
If I held this share I would probably sell if it closes that gap tomorrow around 95.50.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Super Contributor
Ya,that's life.
0 Kudos