Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Old format Chat Forum

prancing_horse
Super Contributor
The whole format is cumbersome and cluttered, whereas the old format was simple yet functional, this here is like jumping into a Lambo to go and visit your mate 5 houses away, a lot more easier and practical to jump into your Morris Minor. The majority have already told us what they think of this forum......by their silence. Where is Preston, Kwagga, Koos, Skaap, Stores and, and & and?. The email I received after showing my disappointment, was that they were looking at it and would make some improvements....that was January!!!
101bn
Contributor

Jip

It was handy

Now it is totally unusable.

Blehhhh

Rovert
Super Contributor

sigh.....same questions asked a week after go live and now we want to go through that again.

Suggest you run a quick survey for all your clients here and get feedback ; thats if anyone is still on this forum....and can find it.

prancing_horse
Super Contributor
Here, the powers that be not too dissimilar than ANC's top brass, not listening to the voices of dissent. Maybe like them, they will now terminate my membership.