Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Opportunity?

THRESHOLD
Super Contributor
No interest rate hikes in EU. INTU is around 5 year lows (and on support) with the rand at 2 month highs (and on support.) INTU is listing her US property subsidiary, Equity One, separately in the US... What do the traders think of all this?
4 REPLIES 4
Not applicable
I have a preference for CapCo over ITU. ITU's balance sheet is a bit stretched, IMO with fairly large debt. REIT's are all about acquisition - you ain't going to get the stellar returns on the dividend income alone. So ITU will have to go to capital markets to buy anything significant whereas CapCo have a lot more options available to them that won't have you dipping into your pocket to finance future growth. Just my own 2c worth
THRESHOLD
Super Contributor
Purely for a trade - long term - the UKP is stretched and how much can the second biggest retail centre fund in the UK grow? That said - her model of offloading to far east pension funds and retaining management rights is a very interesting one. You could do worse...
Not applicable
why don't you look at NEPI? R40bn market cap, no debt, and reporting 20% dividend growth - off the back of a decent pullback
THRESHOLD
Super Contributor
NEPI is at 55% premium to NAV - INTU is at a 35% discount to NAV. I've been in and out of this one 15 times over the last 5 years. I am hoping I have a "feel" for it. I am afraid of messing around with a new share and being taught a lesson.