Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Ouch

vishal
Regular Contributor
8% down today
43 REPLIES 43
Preston
Super Contributor
why? Bought at R113, sold at R136.
Russ
Super Contributor
Playing with fire.
Preston
Super Contributor
@Russ, either MTN or MTA?
Russ
Super Contributor
Sorry, Preston, can't access my charts at work but will have a look later. Just know that mtn has a lot of old resistance around R14000 that goes back to 2011-2012 or so. I would only be interested if it can get through that mess.
Hali
Super Contributor
A short pullback to target of R153.
Preston
Super Contributor
At R110 (if possible), I will enter again.
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
Hali, you said R140 by today, hope you took the money and ran
Hali
Super Contributor
I did on Friday already.. Mid 130s.. Thinking of nibbling now again under 125? Your views?
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
my views haven't changed since last time we discussed MTN
Hali
Super Contributor
Let me rephrase, at what level will MTN be so tempting that you will ignore the blatant corporate governance issues within the company?
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
there is no level ..
Hali
Super Contributor
So you finished with MTN? Till they have a change in guard?
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
ah, largely .. but they need to change personal, we need to see evidence of it in place .. and then we need right valuation for what s fast becoming a utility
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
bottom line I in no hurry .. I only invest in awesome co's and only want to have 10-12 of the almost 500 listed ..
Preston
Super Contributor
@simonBrown, In 2007, you were batting in African Banks team! Awesome indeed!!!1
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
err, preston .. not true .. not even one little bit .. never liked them and never owned them .. you should check your sources before blurting out nonsense ..
Preston
Super Contributor
err Simon,touchy indeed,
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
no, I just reject lies against myself .. that shouldn't be surprising ?!
I get it wrong, no problem with that and those errors well known as I trade / invest in public .. but lies are different ..