Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

PPC RESULTS FOR 2015 LOOKS PROMISING !

Not applicable
FRIDAY CLOSE OFF PPC TRADED SHARES 20619941 WITH A VALUE OF 373,502,032 NEVER HAVE WE SEEN SUCH A HUGE DEMAND FOR THIS SHARE IN THE LAST 2 YEARS. BEST TIME TO BUY IS NOW!!!
15 REPLIES 15
gamma
Contributor
klapka
Super Contributor
lugiewp. Will you please stop shouting at us and then leave the building.
prancing_horse
Super Contributor
@luqiewp, I suggest with all the fresh you make from Labat, buy yourself a keyboard that will allow you to type in lower case.
JulzM
Regular Contributor
DrBr
Occasional Contributor
Chat forum rules from SBG says: SBG has no obligation to monitor the SBG chat forum, however, SBG may withdraw the rights of access of a person making misleading, deceptive postings or postings likely to be part of a scheme to defraud investors, manipulate the market or otherwise contravene the rules, regulations or laws governing the market. Further, SBG may delete any postings and/or withdraw the rights of access of a person posting any material which SBG deems in its sole discretion to be undesirable, including but not limited to, postings that are vulgar, defamatory, inaccurate, discriminatory, harassing, hateful, threatening or which may invade the privacy of other forum participants or third parties. I wonder how long it will be before SBG finds this spamming on the forum "undesirable". At the very least, please type lower case and try to post only once if you really feel you have to share your promising technical insights with everyone.
prancing_horse
Super Contributor
barry_1
Super Contributor
Liquewp by saying u have "inside Information" u lay yourself open to investigation by the JSE or worse! On this forum one is not allowed to punt any single share. If u feel that a share is likely to do well state it is on your watch list and that u are a shareholder. Also u can state that there is a rumour out there that it is likely to do well. Do not make dogmatic statements u will later regret!
Blik
Super Contributor
I wonder how long it will be before net nanny steps in and deletes these posts
klapka
Super Contributor
Mind you this sort of post does tend to enlighten a rather dull forum.
Rovert
Super Contributor
yurp agree. But for once i do agree on a buy here
prancing_horse
Super Contributor
@ Luqiewp,You got this one right. Must say my CFD account looks like I won the lotto thanks to my fairly large exposure to PPC, and having bought a fair amount of SSK from 480 up to 550 both long term and CFDs. Christmas definitely arrived early this yea
Not applicable
since i sent you guys this post- PPC has been up 30%. whoever took my advice well done. whoever didnt, tuff luck..next time.. happy trading all
Not applicable
hi barry noted! next time will phrase my statements better! happy trading
Not applicable
hi barry noted! next time will phrase my statements better! happy trading
Not applicable
i hope you kept on to this share, its up almost 30% within the last month!