I see almost 4 million shares changed hands today so far and the price is up to 32 cents but no SENS news regarding an offer to minorities? I guess the offer is imminent....unless Esor is actually going to show a profit on the next results? I guess none of us really know and won't until someone sais something!
I see that was Esor just topping up for their share plan scheme. Daily volumes generally remain low. Apart from a lack of belief in Esor's ability to increase earnings, there may be a reluctance to pay much above 30 cents a share whilst Mr Natha can come in with an offer to minorities at 30 cents. IMHO
So at 35 cents this morning would you look at buying or selling? I have plenty shares but selling at 35 cents would mean accepting my losses. but better than selling at the 16 cents it was trading at a few weeks back! I really am not sure as I already have a large holding in Murray and now have too much exposure to construction. I still believe Esor should be closer to R1 a share, but I am no expert as I thought 70 cents was a good price to pay...and did!
Definitely some interesting (perhaps slightly fishy?) price action going on with this security. Been keeping a close eye on the trades and I'm starting to agree with you klapka about a possible offer on its way soon. I'm seeing some strange selling activity, some might even say that the price is being kept around the 30c region the last couple of months and even more so the last few weeks (now where is my tinfoil hat, must remember to cover the windows as well). There appears to be some interesting tiny tiny volume trades taking advantage of the low liquidity to bring the price down every time there is a spike up on larger volumes. Just me seeing this? I might be a bit crazy but I'm very keen to see this play out nonetheless.
Looks like the 'interesting' trades are continuing. Price moves up on good volume, then a tiny volume brings it down again. The last week or so another (apparent) pattern has appeared. Along with the small volume bringing the price down, a sell order of between 20000 and 40000 pops up at 27c for the day and is immediately replenished after it has been filled even if the purchase spilled over to a higher price (I tested this pattern while adding to my position this week). Then at the end of almost every day the last week or so at the closing auction a larger sell order of around 100 000 to 150 000 goes (to prevent a higher close?). Thats my take anyway. I figure its either a concerted effort to fix a 90 day VWAP at a lower price, and therefore an offer to minorities might be made relatively soon, or a larger shareholder is selling off a holding in bits over several weeks at 27c. Any thoughts klapka? Anyone seeing what I am seeing?