Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

RACP

partridge1
Regular Contributor

As I previously indicated - I love this private equity stuff. But my question is - what do you think they have bought - and perhaps as importantly in which sector

does it lie? Any suggestions - I know that the truth will out - but I personally am hoping this is not them buying more of those gambling machines /businesses -

while I know having said that that you can argue

are a bit like the tobacco industry - no shortage of fools who wish to endulge themselves. ...and hugely cashflow generative. That for some odd reason reminds me of the report of the woman who won the

lottery jackpot in some small town in the Free State. She indicated she had been "investing" R500.00 a time(weekly(?) in tickets - I assume she believed she increased her chances by buying more ! sigh.

but that's cashflow...  

2 REPLIES 2
drew
Contributor

Sounds interesting, but very irritating! Given that they say they have already bought the thing why would they not say what it is?

partridge1
Regular Contributor

" that is the question" I  see that the directors are still buying.